New Microfibre Filter Wash Bags!
Washing synthetic materials constitutes for almost 35% of the microplastics released into the environment each year - think 50 billion plastic bottles. Our wash bags stop these fibres from entering our rivers and oceans and prevents your clothes from losing them, so they last longer too
HOW TO USE IT:
- Drop your clothing inside the bag (including your Perky Peach Products!) We recommend filling 3/4 of the bag
- Close the zip and throw it inside the washing machine
- Wash at under 30°
- Take the clothes out of the bag for drying
- Dispose of any micro-plastics appropriately
- Dry bag under the sun or re-use it straight away!
Microfibres collected must be thrown in the household rubbish bin and sent to landfill – not an ideal option, but it’s much better than sending them into our waterways.