We are happy to offer returns on any full price and sale items returned to us in perfect condition, within 30 days of receipt of order, with proof of purchase.
Faulty items may be returned at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will be credited to the original card that was used for purchase. If you decide to refund a gift, we can't prevent the card-owner knowing.
- For advice please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08452-414-244
How to Return an Item?
- Please complete the returns section on the front of your invoice using the returns.
- Enclose this form with the unwanted items in the original packaging or secure mailing bag.
- Use the address on the returns form, found on the front of the invoice, to address your parcel. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer free returns. We recommend posting tracked and signed to ensure safe delivery.
- Take your parcel at the nearest post office. The returns address is:
Perky Peach, 14 Bull Street, Holt, Norfolk, NR25 6HP
Please note that when sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. Always retain proof of postage.
Items purchased with a Perky Peach gift voucher or e-voucher can be exchanged for another item or for credit back to the original voucher. Gift vouchers and e-vouchers may not be exchanged for cash or redeemed for further vouchers. Our gift vouchers last for one year from the date and may be redeemed online or instore. Perky Peach gift vouchers are only valid on our website www.perkypeach.com or in our store, unfortunately they will not be valid in any of our retailers.
Unfortunately manufacturing faults do occasionally occur, so if you believe an item to be faulty (or it is not the item you have ordered), please contact us on 08452 414 244 or email email@example.com and we will arrange for a FREEPOST label to be sent out.
Please note that we are not able in any circumstances to refund return postage costs if you have not contacted us in advance.