Bliss Balls- The Perfect Healthy Treat
Our favourite afternoon treat, Bliss Balls, are not only a quick, healthy, convenient snack for the time poor, but also packed full of raw, plant-based superfoods and a great way to maintain energy throughout the day. Best of all, they keep in the fridge for up to 3 weeks so you can make a big batch and enjoy them throughout the month!
So.. What are Bliss Balls?
Bliss balls are a simple treat that pack a mighty health punch. These pick-me-ups are a simple concoction of whole, raw ingredients blended together and then rolled into a convenient ball that you can bring anywhere and eat any time!
What are the Benefits of Bliss Balls
- You can adapt the recipe to fit any kind of diet – raw, vegan, vegetarian, paleo, gluten-free and everything in between
- A typical bliss ball contains nuts or seeds as a base, providing a good dose of healthy fats, which delay your stomach emptying and linger in the mouth so you feel full and satisfied for longer
- Bliss Balls also tend to be high in fibre due to their nut, seed and fruit content. Fibre breaks down slowly, helping keep blood sugar stable, and is essential for good gut health
- You can ensure your ingredients are of high quality and a high nutritional value to make anything from a protein-rich pre-workout snack to a healthy dessert that satisfies your sweet tooth
- They’re quick and easy to make (and eat!) - a great way to add extra vitamins and minerals to your diet
- Portion control!
Why not try and make our favourite Salted Caramel & Coconut Bliss Balls?